Saturday, August 4, 2007

The 5 week Challenge

As of Monday it will be exactly 5 weeks until I fold myself into a Korean Air economy seat and entertain myself while I wing my way first to Seoul for an evening and then onto St Petersburg to begin the European Adventure of 2007.

So this means I need to get back on serious track with the reason I started this blog. I've still got some lumpy bits that need to not be so lumpy anymore.. While it's nice that over the last 22 weeks I've dropped 2 dress sizes there is this little bother of budging the remaining 10kgs I'd love to never see again.

I intend to work my hardest to lose 5 of those kilos over the next 5 weeks. I've toyed with the idea of going back to Weight Watchers online but have decided to save the $$ and keep going it alone. I'll stick to Core 100% and get back into my exercise regime. Having taken a week off from that has made me feel a tad lazy - except I danced my ass off on a few occaisions this week there were many bonus points earned! and then consumed in vodka... whoops..

So starting weight is back to 66kg. Goal weight for the morning I say adios to the scales and hello duty free shopping is 61kg.

I'm heading back to the gym today for a long overdue session. I intend to start up swimming from tomorrow now the weather is warming up. (What the fuck happened to winter - it lasted 2 days!)

Weigh in days will be Wednesdays..

No comments: