Friday, March 9, 2007

peak hour..

The over crowding at my gym hit an all time high this morning - not a treadmill, x trainer, bike, set of weights free.. I walked along the river for an hour instead and quite honestly it was a much better way to start the day! Though I must confess - I was naughty and sneaked in an extra weigh in when I got to the gym and saw that I have gone UP a kilo!! Even after sticking to Core religiously all week. I like to have a sneaky friday weigh in so I stay focused for the weekend - and considering I was feeling 'light'(and a little smug!)I was soon put in my place. I had 2 glasses of wine last night and 2 the night before.. I really need to learn my triggers better.. in other news.... Today at work we have a BBQ lunch coming up.. I work on a TV show and we have a Runner who does the shopping, runs errands etc.. I had to give him the healthy list of Core foods for the BBQ! I put myself in charge of the salad :) Control freak? probably - yes.

No comments: