Monday, November 28, 2011

New Directions

Well my dear friends - I'm going to depart the fitness and weightloss blogging world for a new one and would love you all to come over and stick around. Seems our blog on our recent cruise on Radiance of the Seas got some really lovely attention... and to cut a long story short we are going on another cruise early next year and intend to bring you more news from the high seas. I can't say much except - watch that space. The Radiance cruise blog will morph into an overall travel blog with lots of cool features and hopefully some travel inspiring posts. My partner in crime is my new blogging partner - we have plans - big plans!

Meanwhile my other update is that I'm in Sydney at least til the end of the year on a movie and maybe back in January to finish it off. It's been a busy / fun year and I'm still trying as best I can to keep some sort of fitness happening. Loving daylight saving for that reason! Who wouldn't want to walk for hours along the beaches with 2 hours of sunshine left after work!

x

2 comments:

Sho said...

Brilliant! I'm coming along for the ride :)

Miss N said...

Thanks Shona! Your support is very much appreciated! xx