Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wk 4 Session 2

Before heading out for a devine japanese meal last night. I had to do the 2nd session of Wk 4 C25k.. The last one I did was Monday night - then I repeated Wk1 outdoors Wednesday night and Thursday night I attempted an outdoor session of wk 3.. hmm that went so so.. so not the best and so not that bad..

I shot out of work early Friday afternoon (who doesn't love that!) and had a great wk 4 session. then edamame, sashimi, teriyaki tofu, seaweed salad and warm delicious sake..

This particular Japanese restaurant is right next to a Pizza Palour - and I defy anyone to not crave a slice of warm cheese and mushroom with basil pizza while they are eating a delicate seaweed salad! Not quite torture but it's been a while since pizza has made an appearance in front of me..

I'm thinking of repeating Wk 4 of C25k next week.. just don't feel like I've pushed it hard enough this week.

No comments: