Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday - Week 8 weigh in

Zip, Nada - Big Fat Zero of a loss... But no gain either! So considering I didn't track at all and I'm very certain I used all of my 21 point allocation plus any bonus points I may have earned I'm happy enough with no gain. There is no way I would of had a significant loss. I was very conscientious about choices but I did indulge in wine, beer and smoked dutch cheese. I tried to be as active as possible but then again I don't think I moved very far from the couch at all on Saturday... New week - I'm aiming for at least a 1.5 loss and the completion of Week 5 C25k .

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for leaving yr blog address I really appreciate your Menus - I feel like it too much thinking to start and really need some easy guides. I will pop in again your C25k has also inspired me as I am getting my own electronic treadmill soon and I need some sort of program.

Cheers Amanda88 (ww message board)

Nic said...

hey!

i just came across you blog as i do love chocolate so i just had to have a looksee. Love that you post your menu plan for the week. Looks like you had an awesome time at the bluesfest! My OH and i have decided that we are going up there next year,withour Oscar hehehe should be great.
Anyways good luck with your running and i look forward to reading more!

nic