Wednesday, July 4, 2007

weigh in. #18 ---- I think.

I think it's 18 weeks this week since I started WW. Seems like a year at the moment. BUT a good year today! Today = 66kg

not 66.7 or 66.3 but 66.0 - anyone on WW knows how much the little grams count.

The good thing about getting back to a weight you have been before and hung out in for long enough to buy clothes is -- well clothes. I now fit a whole bunch of stuff I haven't looked ok in for a long while. 2 years infact.

The bad thing about revisitng a weight you've been before is realising you let your self go and for some reason got unhealthy. I never want to be there again.

2 comments:

Lien said...

Congrats! I've fallen off the bandwagon lately and am determined to get back on top of things!! I threw out a lot of clothes which stopped fitting me when I gained weight - now I'm like damn, damn, damn!!

Miss N said...

Hi Lien,

Don't worry about falling off - the wagon is still there so just jump back on when you can. Ok that was lame! but you know what I mean!!!

and think of all the brand new clothes you will just HAVE to buy :)