possibly one of my all time favourite Kate Bush songs.. but that has nothing to do with this post.
Last night I got home relatively early from work - all part of the wrapping up process - days are shorter then usual.. I entertained many a thought of going to the gym as it'd had been about 5 days and my routine is completely whacked out right now. Instead when I got home took one look at my gorgeous dog and decided to take her for a run. She gets so excited when I put on running shoes it makes my heart sing.
I wasn't sure how I'd go seeing as the fitness regime has had to take second place lately.. but surprisingly it was a fantastic run. Approx 5 k's - did take me 45 min and there were a few walking intervals - but I'm happy that all the C25K training has definitely paid off!
This is the route:
8 comments:
Ran into your blog - good for you and keep it up! I'm more dealing w/relationship things if you care to peek...(ropsych.blogspot.com)
I'll keep checking in on your progress, in the meantime stay away from chocolate.
:)
Well done Nat! You live so close to a very good friend of mine in Annie St. No doubt you walked past her house and her Porsche lol lol (I'm going to steal her car one day lol)
Ok so I have thought about what to ask you about BB and my big question is....
Is Bodie as much of a idiot as he seemed?? I just couldn't stand him lol. Did Gretel give him what for after the final when he threw something that hit her head?
Also what area did you work in? Tasks, FNL, editing (whoops they don't edit do they Gretel lol) etc. I would love to know.
Dr. -- Welcome - I'll be sure to drop by your place and have a read!
ellebee - I love the Farm.. except the rent prices these days! No doubt there are porsche owners close by..
I really can't comment on housemates - having signed a confidentiality agreement and all that and also a conscious :) No-one would be happy being hit on the head with a chicken though!!
i work in an arty/task area..
what editing????? hehehehehehehe
You ran 5k??? Good christ! I thought I was good doing only 3.
Hey, that is pretty darn good!! Well done you!!! Hehe, hubby and I walked that route today, we are checking out New Farm area for apartments!!!
S x
Steph - you must of missed the part where I said I had to walk some of it! :) The day I can run a full 5k route without stopping will be hence forth called The Miracle Day..
Sue - I'm insanely jealous of anyone who can buy an apartment here!
x
I did the C25K but then stopped and have started again. I started at week 3 and stayed on week 4 for ages. Did 5 last night and nearly died. How is it once you get to the end of the program, stop and just can't do it again??
Good luck, and I look forward to hearing about your trip. I need to be motivated again!!
Lien - Keep at it! Getting to Week 5 is awesome!! I stayed on Wk 5 for about 3 weeks - occaisionally I would go back to Week 4 or even 3 if I was having a bad running day. I still do that now - even after completing Wk 9. Most days I'm just happy to be able to run on the treadmill for 20 mins - anything over that is a bonus and when I get to do an outdoor run that feels great it's fantastic! but unfortunately doesn't happen for me every time I run.. which I need to do more of. So you've just motivated me to leave my office and run tonight. (an excuse to leave early this week!)
Updates on the trip will be most forthcoming!
Post a Comment