Friday, October 5, 2007

Four Cheeses and a Wedding





Forgive my blogging absence - I've been busy stuffing my face with cheese and duck.

We have been in France at a wedding - just outside of Bordeaux in Bergerac (hence the photo of Cyrano de bergerac above).. Plenty of wine was consumed as well of course!

I'll be signing back up to WW the minute my feet hit Australian soil! In the meantime we have just reached London where there are plenty of friends to see and we don't have to do the touristy stuff as we've both been here before plenty of times..







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

France is my favourite country in the whole world and I plan to retire there one day.... shit, I wanna go now!!!!!
Nice is the cutest city!
S X

Miss N said...

Hey Sue,

Well the Chateau we stayed at are selling their Guesthouse for 400,000 Euro! land negotiable :)

It's a country to die for that is for sure!

xN