Just one thing... I thought it would be a stella idea to buy coffee on the way home from my run. Considering I was awake and desperately in need of the morning coffee that couldn't wait until I got to work. So I took the only cash I had on me a 20 buck note.... It's now either: in a gutter somewhere in North Sydney, in the till of the local newsagent or in someone (who is thinking it's their lucky day) else's pocket - because it definitely didn't make it to Starbucks with me!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Jogging = $20
Yay - go me for getting out of bed and running a Week 2 session - outside - of C25K. Especially after I went jogging last night when I got home from work AND did crunches when I got home from. I'm so boring disciplined on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Just one thing... I thought it would be a stella idea to buy coffee on the way home from my run. Considering I was awake and desperately in need of the morning coffee that couldn't wait until I got to work. So I took the only cash I had on me a 20 buck note.... It's now either: in a gutter somewhere in North Sydney, in the till of the local newsagent or in someone (who is thinking it's their lucky day) else's pocket - because it definitely didn't make it to Starbucks with me!
Just one thing... I thought it would be a stella idea to buy coffee on the way home from my run. Considering I was awake and desperately in need of the morning coffee that couldn't wait until I got to work. So I took the only cash I had on me a 20 buck note.... It's now either: in a gutter somewhere in North Sydney, in the till of the local newsagent or in someone (who is thinking it's their lucky day) else's pocket - because it definitely didn't make it to Starbucks with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment