Monday, November 19, 2007

Letters to Post #7

Dear 65 kilos,

We've known each other a long time now haven't we? I think we met in the early 90's around the time I gave up netball and dancing 5 nights a week in the valley. Do you remember those days when I first got to know you? I'd always assumed we would just be passing acquaintances. I know I left a few times - went back to 60 and then all the way to 78. I was with 69kgs for a while as well.

So this comes as no surprise but I just really don't want to hang out anymore and can't understand why you don't pick up on that feeling and leave. I've done everything I can to make it obvious. I've not touched or indulge in a thing you really like. That's the lesson I learn't from leaving 78 and 69. I've even physically tried to run away from you. Pounding those pavements until you got the picture! Alas you are clinging on for dear life.

It's not that I can give you a bad name - especially as BMI tells me you are apparently quite 'normal'. It's just that I have a different kind of normal in mind.
I'm afraid to say for you that it's going to get tough around here and I'm looking for something new. I've always really liked 60 and think my future belongs there for a while.

You really belong with a taller person. Even you can see (especially when I run) that I'm sure.

Regards,

That Girl who has her heart set on 60 right now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your way with words - perhaps you can send 65 over to me - better than the numbers I'm hanging around with right now!

KatieP said...

I hope you condone open relationships because I am going to be spending a lot of time with 60 myself some time VERY soon.
xxxx

Miss N said...

Corinna - thanks! You are more then welcome to 65! x

katie - I'm actually really after 55 so anytime I spend with 60 will be brief - we can share!