Monday, May 7, 2007

Letters to Post #3

Dear 69something kg,

We've been here before. In fact I know most of my late 20's and early 30's was spent in your company. We've shared a lot together... overseas trips, great friends, several dead end jobs, 2.5 disastrous exes and countless even more disastrous crushes and dates.. What can I say?? good times - yep good times..

You were there for me when I finally found my career.. but in all honesty I think I've changed. I just don't want to be here anymore..

Sure we can make some out fits work.. and yes with a pair of heels and the right colour I disguise this relationship well.. I just don't think it's working..It's definitely you and not me. I've out grown you. I really don't have much in common with you anymore and I'm looking for something ... well a little bit more like the real me.

Sure I went off the rails there and flirted with 78kg for a couple of years.. We all make mistakes. Even though I'm here again 69something kg - I'm not staying. Sorry I'm just passing through. You can keep the clothes.

Take care,

Outta here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!