I'm in search of a decent supermarket/ grocery shopping establishment in Sydney Town... I'm desperate! A girl can not survive shopping for food at IGA's or dodgy dirty Coles and Woolworths. If only Australia had Whole Foods.... le sigh..
Any advice??
2 comments:
Hello N
Have you found a Harris Farm yet. It sounds like you are in North Sydney so the one I go too is probably too far away, it is in the Broadway Shopping Centre near Glebe.
They have fantastic fruit and veg, and wonderful whole food groceries.
Don't know about the wireless cafe though because we have broadband at home.
If I can help with any Sydney questions please yell.
xxxx
Thanks Katiep - LOVE your blog by the way!
I'm willing to drive anywhere for decent groceries so will hunt your suggestion out.
as for wireless.. it's fruitless I've discovered.. I have broadband at home but while traveling it's always hard to find decent wifi spots that don't cost a fortune. In brissy (and melbourne and adelaide) there are so many cafes that give it to you for free.. I thought it would be like that here but obviously Telstra has other ideas..
Post a Comment