Thursday, December 20, 2007

2 brm plus study/charm and a back deck

That's what I'm after...

Must also be able to accommodate a dog.. Have a gas stove/oven - not electric.. Storage spaces. Smart wired or able to be smart wired. In walking distance of decent restaurants and bars..

And not be a run down over priced piece of shite.

Damn it I just want a clone of the house I'm in now..

2 comments:

Lien said...

Can I just say how I completely understand what you are going through? Real estate agents are the worst!! For some reason, they seem to forget that renters become buyers and later sellers. Pissing them off while they are renting isn't doing their business any good!! Hope all this shit doesn't ruin your Christmas too much!!

Miss N said...

Lien - that's funny! it's also almost word for word what i said to the real estate yesterday.. If I buy it would be in the area I live in now I KNOW what real estate I would not be going to for the sall or to handle any management of the property..

this is of course when I win that jackpot!