Friday, December 21, 2007

Whoo Hoo! Last Day of School Work!

Counting down until that final internal bell rings signalling the holidays!

Then I'm out of here to spend a weekend of luxury in a hotel with a view - wake up blissfully refreshed on Sunday morning only to dodge the trucks and family station wagons for 11 hrs on the drive north to Brissy. Home sweet home!

I'm a tad excited! I've already made a pact with myself to not once go into a deep depression about how many bits of crackling I swipe out of a childs hand off the roast pork.

It's party season! I'll be 'good' come the 2nd Jan.

I've been given 3 boxes of chocolates at work today. At least I know my blog is still incognito... and I'm all about regifting chocolate - that's why my friends think I'm lovely. mmwhahaha!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

2 comments:

Waffles said...

Oh enjoy your weekend and the drive back home, stay safe!!
So you really don't like chocolate eh?? Man I love it.....have a merry christmas:)

Emx

Miss N said...

Hey Em - thanks! Have a great one yourself!
Think of how lucky everyone is around me when I get given chocolate!