EAT LESS
That is a beautiful pic and loving the new header. The white is killing me though.Hope you have a great NYE!
Hey Steph - yep white was killing me too! I'm being completely libran about deciding on a background colour - expect it to change daily - I had to get away from green!Happy NYE to you as well!
Love the pic! It looks like it was a beautiful day.
Thanks mommi tutu - it was a stunning day - we were blessed with the perfect weather in portugal.
Portugal is such a gorgeous country. I have itchy feet now as well hehe
I always have itchy feet Cat - which keeps me on my toes for most of the year working my butt off to afford to go places! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is a beautiful pic and loving the new header. The white is killing me though.
Hope you have a great NYE!
Hey Steph - yep white was killing me too! I'm being completely libran about deciding on a background colour - expect it to change daily - I had to get away from green!
Happy NYE to you as well!
Love the pic! It looks like it was a beautiful day.
Thanks mommi tutu - it was a stunning day - we were blessed with the perfect weather in portugal.
Portugal is such a gorgeous country. I have itchy feet now as well hehe
I always have itchy feet Cat - which keeps me on my toes for most of the year working my butt off to afford to go places! :)
Post a Comment