Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Definitely not Dead

Trust me - I'm around.. It's just heating up around here with Pre Production getting into full swing.

I've started the week with little training..Only Pump so far on Monday night and a forced rest day yesterday. 2 mornings now I've set my alarm early (5am) to go for a ride but then decided I still wanted to rest. From tonight onwards the training gets busier as I'm trying to extend my run times.. I did a disastrous run on Sunday!!! Stupidly I thought it would be a good idea to run when a) I had a head cold that I was trying to ignore-push away and b) I went running at 1.30pm when the sun was doing it's last ditch effort at proving there was some type of summer still. I completely over heated! Needlessly to say I failed BIG TIME and spent the rest of the afternoon moping around.

I braved the scales this morning for the first time in a week and am still hovering at 62.5.. I'm not too dissapointed with that. Still working on it.

The new house mate has settled in and I am sloooooowly warming to the idea of having an extra in the house. The Comedian Kelpie is being terroised on a daily basis by a little white furry devil named Penny.

So far she's tolerating her new companion but only because she obviously thinks it's a temporary arrangement - much like how I feel really!





Don't trust that adorable little face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww such an innocent little face, i can't help but trust it LOL