Love it when the weekend rolls around. Hate it when I get to work early and skip the gym only to discover noone else is getting here until after 9 and I could easily have spent the morning training... I really need to stop being responsible some days.
I was offered another reality TV gig last night that will require me to live away from home for almost 5mths..(go perdiems!) It will also start almost immediately after I finish this contract. I'm having a meeting today to hear the finer details. I am completely reserving judgement at this stage. However I still believe I want to go back to working on dramas so I don't think I'll be making any rash decisions.
2 comments:
Happy Friday hot miss n.
Do what makes you happy!
Drink cocktails.
Enjoy the weekend, I must say Im a bit jealous of your exciting sounding job!!!
Post a Comment