Monday, July 14, 2008
No surprises..
Well I pretty much expected it and can't say I'm all that bothered. The point of being freelance is to move from job to job so I wasn't ever relying on this one being my bread and butter again. It was amazing I came back for a second round. The only time I have ever been upset at the demise of something I've worked on is when a certain A list Aussie destroyed what could of been a beautiful film - and really put hundreds of people out of work unexpectedly. Here on the show I'm on now everyone was due to finish work in a couple of weeks anyway - so no losses there. The ONLY way this show was ever going to work was if it actually capitalised on the Adult concept that it was. Making it PG was it's downfall - AMONGST THE HUNDRED OTHER REASONS. No secret that I'm not really a fan - despite the countless late nights in previous years I wasted, as a viewer, on Uplate. So I'm starting to look forward to the next adventure in N world..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Something wonderful and fabulous will come up coz you are wonderful and fabulous.
Mwah
S X
Thanks skinny! xxxxx
Post a Comment