I'm not being a very good blogger am I!? It's a phase.. I'm still training and so far this week have mangaed two long runs on consecutive days - which never happens! Strength training twice also - and both times upped my arm weights.. which is easy - it's the legs I'm avoiding... My schedule is still shot to pieces and tonight sees me away from home yet again to go to another farewell dinner on the coast. I swear to Bono if I get time off in between shows I'm not leaving my house for at least 3 days. Can someone please ship in the good food and wine?
My weight has dropped dramatically - I can feel it.. I've had no appetite for almost 2 weeks and am eating only because A)I actually LOVE good food and B)Know exactly what would happen if I continued like this.. This happens to me every now and then - when food becomes impossible to think of, digest, shop for.. it's like living with a permanent state of butterflies.. If I was tracking in Calorie King right now I would probably be getting angry at myself - but I don't know because I'm not tracking and could be reaching quota.. Maybe it's all the social activities. Maybe it's just generally being done with thinking so much about it. Maybe it's just me. I have definitely learnt a thing or two about portion sizes and what I really can live on during a meal. I barely over indulge these days with that -- but only just. In essence it's been great not to stress about everything I consume.. Am I just living like a thin person these days? Has ALL the blog reading, googling, quasi-researching finally gotten into my brain? Is this maintenance? Because I'm not quite done yet..
Complete tangent: If you are in Brisbane please go along and support this film..
2 comments:
I hope this isn't a phase you get over. Blog whenever you like, however you like. I will stop by regardless.
# 9 - I've had a terrible eating record since breaking off a long term relationship two months ago. Thankfully I am actually trying to lose weight, but I find I'm only eating so I don't become so pissy. I've been supplement major meals with 300ml skim milk and 50g of protien powder. Stops the acid from tearing a hole through my stomach.
Do you mind me asking what you do for a living? You refered to being between 'shows'?
I wish I had that challenge. I eat because it's one of the few things that makes me feel good when I'm stressed, sad, frustrated, aggravated, etc., etc.
I think you look great, and it sounds like you feel great. Kudos to you, girlfriend.
Post a Comment