Wednesday, August 6, 2008

sometimes i just have to youtube to laugh

3 comments:

Me said...

Okay, so I'm not stalking you. I swear. I super swear. I'm just updated when certain blogs have new posts.. and oddly enough, we have # 9.

Wow, just wow.

I've known of the Flight of the Conchords since their humble beginnings. Have even posted a bunch of clips on my own blog. Always knew they'd make it big. Do indeed hope you've seen the actual show. Simply brilliant.

Seriously though, totally not stalking you. Truth. Just a lazy weeknight in. Promise.

Miss N said...

orhan - LOVE the show - have been following them for a long time - pre tv.. I'm actually annoying everyone I know trying to get them to watch..

what will be #10 I wonder...?

Josh said...

Love them too.

"What you're into" was one of my favourite moments/songs in the show.

I have the song from the opening credits as my ringtone - sad but true.