I tried the exhaustion test last night.. hmmm back to week 4. I got to 25 and then just caved in.. but did go on to do another 2 sets of 15.. Plus another 30 mins of free weights and 20mins of cardio. It was a maintenance workout only. If I'm going to run (and I will) the bridge to bris then I need to get back fully back into the swing of things..
I think generally I'm just exhausted. I've gone from getting up at 5.30 every week day and straight in the gym to not wanting to open my eyes before 7am.. I KNOW it has everything to do with the show ending and being in wrap out weeks. Please someone come and kidnap me from my desk - I'm done here and reallly have no desire to keep my seat and desk warm any longer! I'm averaging about 1/2 an hour of work each day - mainly I'm just a glorified babysitter making sure things are 'going to plan and happening'...
This week I'll just work back up to heavier workouts and longer runs. I am meant to go to yet ANOTHER function down the coast this weekend but I just don't think I can.. That'll be 3 weeks of random hotel stays and parties.. I think I've said my goodbyes - time to move on!
Mainly this is where my head is at -- I can't get enough!
4 comments:
I think generally I'm just exhausted.
You have far more reason to feel that way than I do but I certainly know the feeling. Though I did feel a whole lot of energy at the gym this evening I often feel purely exhausted throughout the day.
And that is indeed a great song. I can relate with it very well. Shall we make that 6? ;)
orhan - my energy ebbs and flows and it isn't until nights like last night then I realise I'm ignoring the fact I'm tired.. But I did a kick ass run tonight!
and yes - let's make it 6. that song is my life at the moment..
I've had a shocking past couple of months (ended a long term relationship and almost lost a good friend, plus other assorted garbage) and in the midst of it all I heard this song and it just made sense. Sometimes the best person to be alone with is yourself just as long as you're dreams are caught just right.
While I'm here I might as well have another listen.
orhan - listen and enjoy.. I think I will too..
Post a Comment