I finished week 4 last week. Easy to do this challenge when you're living in hotels.. It hurt a little I can def say that!!!! The exhaustion test will be tonight..and looking at what I have to achieve it may be a case of repeating Week 4. All of my training has obviously been way out of whack lately and I'm not overly focused on getting it back on track the way it was.. I'm not stressed about that -- yet.. as long as I keep some of the routine up..
Fingers crossed I can scramble this elusive week or 2 off.. I really need it! My brain needs it. Everything about me needs it...
3 comments:
please invite me to your new blog!!!
Honey, I am still stuck on week 2!!!!! I canNOT get past it at all.
I'm still plugging away at it though, no fear!!!!
SX
Skinny.. I think i was already at level 2/3 when i started this because i'd been using push ups as my bonus at the end of a work out session.. ie: I was already working on doing 3 then 5 then 6 etc... I'll be stuck on week 4 I suspect though! have you seen week 5????
Post a Comment