Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Last Post..

If you visit each day then you will notice I took the last post down.. Thanks Josh for your comment it was wise and spot on! I decided to remove the post because I'm not entirely confident my blog is all that private and somethings I don't really want to admit to.. Is it time I move and become completely anonymous so I can be more candid and open? Isn't that a funny oxymoron?

5 comments:

~crazy peanut~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~crazy peanut~ said...

I will miss it here if you do decide to move on. :(

Miss N said...

Crazy peanut - I think I'll stick around just a little longer... and if I move there will be ways of finding me :)

Lien said...

I think it depends on what you want and who you think your audience is. I found you through the WW site and apart from reading about your weightloss journey, I really like reading about all your "adventures" - whether you think they are or not. But back to who you think your audience might be? Do you secretly hope the Italian might be reading this? I know that on my blog, at times I'm writing for someone specific hoping they are reading it.

Miss N said...

Lien - thanks for your words! I'm glad you visit! I've wondered if I secretly hope some particular people are reading but have decided that I certainly hope not! but I assume they are all obsessively stalking me (kidding!) and stumbled upon these rantings.. so for that reason I self censor a lot.. occasionally I just think 'bugger it - if they find this it's the truth anyway'.. but would have the same embarrassment as if I'd sent the 'truth' via a drunk text!