Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Distracted much?

Work has been getting in the way!

Spent the rest of boxing day with Italian and M and her man - I made them dinner - I sat on the kitchen bench with a glass (or 4) of wine and talked for hours. I considered moving to Melbourne. I took all the playful jibes they had to throw at me and gave some in return.. it's the usual banter between M and I.. I love my time with them - I vow to visit in March..

Then my next wee adventure began and I found myself heading south to the border.. Lunch with newly engaged good friends from Sydney plus my ex housemate.. Lunch turned into beach then into vodka... Then into Tom.

Swept off my feet in quite a spectacular fashion I was! Certainly not what I was expecting or looking for - especially after the week I had!! Some people just click and are fun.. Though there is/was a slight - possibly 10yr age difference! him younger... and by 10 yrs I actually think 15 yrs.. Problem 1: he's in the industry and knows a lot of my friends. Problem 2: he's in the industry. Problem 3: he's possibly more then 10 yrs younger then me and in the industry and I learn that he is a 'player'.

I shoot a jagermeister and move on! well -- after a while... and I never shoot jagermeisters!

At this stage of my holidays I'm thinking 2 things.. It's not even NYE yet and how is it possible I'm losing weight over the Christmas holidays??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

player gets plaaaayeeeed. have the fun i say!

moving to...melbourne?

be still my pounding heart...

Miss N said...

Kitty - well I know you like blondes! I need a new stalker.. :)