Back at work - which means less distractions and more time for blogging! Trust me - being occupied for 10 hrs a day here is a very very good thing right now.. Oh the complications I have created, taken part in...
So last we left this newly single girl with an ex going through a mighty big John Cusack High Fidelity moment.. He left on boxing day.. It got all very awkward at the last minute but a phone call on his way to the airport cleared the air.. a little.. He's gone back to chasing skirt in Sydney - no doubt of the young model variety as is his style.. There is a very good reason we haven't been together over the past 20 years.. friends though.. and no baby..
So Boxing Day and I'm off to hang out with my 2 favourite girls - The Blondes - M and darling Nicky. One of The Blondes being the girl my Teenage Love went out with a little while after me - not the one he cheated on me with.. Keeping up?? She thinks it's hilarious I hung out with him for a couple of days - she also thinks I'm a freak - her words.. So it's M, her partner (who is probably the most stand up guy I know), my darling Nicky, Nicky's brother J (who used to go out with M) and J's newish boyfriend.. still keeping up?? We're an eclectic bunch!
We hung out for a few hours and then I had to go meet the Italian in Princess D's courtyard before heading back to my place with him to make dinner.. M and her man were coming by later that night to catch up and meet him... It seems a few of my friends know the Italian - Nicky's husband has worked with him.. not many of them think he is 'good enough' for me.. I'm still undecided.. despite stumbling across the information that he has a crush on a much younger girl and currently trying to hook up with her -- but not being too successful... Don't ask me how I know that!!!
1 comment:
I know you want to be a producer but seriously, there is good money in writing scripts for soaps.
Between you and me, it looks like you have the skills.
Sounds like you are having fun :)
Post a Comment