Friday I got to do exactly what I wanted to do when I woke up monday morning.. sans going to the movies. I spent 2 hrs at the gym - 1 hr of that was yoga and much much needed stretching. Yep that was my hip cacking - and my neck and my ankles.. but stretched I was.
I then completed this weeks final session of the C25k (Wk3). I'm thinking I might do an extra session tomorrow morning - looking at the Week 4 schedule I'm even contemplating repeating Wk 3.. but I guess I won't really know if I can't do it until I try - right?? right?
The afternoon was spent shopping for something new to wear to an event.. While I don't particularly want to waste good money on clothes at the moment I needed something. There's a whole wardrobe in my house dedicated to a slimmer me - not long I hope until I can become reacquainted with it.. So shopping wasn't as bad as it has been for sometime.. Over the past 2 years I've pretty much hated the experience - mainly due to the fact it is almost impossible to know what size is really what! In one store I'm a 14 in another I struggle to fit a 16. Some times I can easily do a 12 - but that is because of the whole tunic thing going on right now and I'm a short ass! I vaguely remember a time when I didn't have to try tops on - I could just look at an item and know it would fit.. this is not that time.. I did manage to find something - and I felt great in it. The almost 5kg's I've lost is already having an impact on my waist! yay for that! It's those moments of motivation that keep me going.
The whole weekend ahead of me now before Monday's weigh in.. and I have a kelpie giving me puppy dog eyes because she wants to go to the river for a swim..
No comments:
Post a Comment