My favourite exercise is walking around my neighbourhood..it has everything from the river, great cafes and excellent shops/galleries.. It is also the place I love living most in Australia and had thought I would buy here someday when I grew up..
However it's looking very likely we can't even afford to rent here let alone buy. Our current rental house is a gorgeous little Queenslander on an interesting street - though to get it we basically had to apply for it without seeing inside and almost entered a rental auction!
I've lived here on and off for over 15yrs - living overseas in the intervals. I really can't see myself wanting to live outside the 'inner city'.. It just wouldn't suit me. I left the suburbs the moment I finished school and for many reason won't go back - but short of a miracle gold lotta win I have no idea what will happen in the next 5 years.. and what will happen to the generation behind me???
weigh in tomorrow... now though I'm off to see The Good German
No comments:
Post a Comment