Monday, March 12, 2007
minus - 800
only a small loss this week - which I'm completely putting down to new scales! The scales at my gym are apparently 'wonky' - according to a trainer there.. so I bought a set of electronic bathroom scales that weren't cheap..
still kind of happy with losing 800 grams but I know I can do a lot better.
There was wine with dinner on friday night and a good girly catch up over just a little more wine (with diet soda!) on Sunday afternoon.. There was also a LOT of working out - 5k walk, C25k Run...
This weeks plan is portion control.. On Core it isn't really something they rate highly but for me I think it's incredibly important. This is why I love Mondays - a clean slate to play with!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment