Dear Guy On The Treadmill Before Me,
First off I admired, going by the timer on the machine, that you had been running at an awesome pace for 60mins.
I was also admiring your butt.
However when you left said treadmill I was more then a little disconcerted you had forgotten in your adrenalin haze to wipe your sweat off the machine.
I was in the process of almost forgiving you as I grabbed a spare towel to wipe it down myself.. But I decided that was gross and thought I would just wipe the parts I would have to touch....
That was when I decided to get on the treadmill and realised quickly that YOU HAD DECIDED NOT TO TURN THE MACHINE OFF.
So thank you for my skinned knees and shins.
Thank you also for making me turn a brilliant shade of red - before my workout.
Mostly thank you for not being the only guy at my gym as I so did find it funny there were six others running on the treadmills next to yours who saw the whole thing.
Seriously - silly me for thinking you would leave the machine off for the next person. What was I thinking?
Regards,
That Girl
Dear Spin Class Behind The Treadmills At My Gym,
I know that you were all half way through an incredibly tough workout when you heard the almighty crash. I'm fully aware that it takes a lot of concentration to get through one of those classes.
so I apologise for the following:
That was my butt in black tights you saw being flung off the treadmill.
That was also my vain attempt to right myself when I fell a second time - resulting in the almighty crash.
I'm glad you all just pretended it didn't happen and went back to spinning. The less said the better really.
Kind regards,
That Girl with Skinned knees and a broken ego
Dear Me,
I'm so proud of the fact that once you recovered slightly from the immense humilitaion of landing with your face planted on a sweat soaked treadmill you managed to get up and do your workout.
You rock.
Love
Me
5 comments:
I love your courage! And your homour!
LOL Long day!!....
Humour...
SORRY!!
Hilarious. I hope you find that guy and spank his stupid sweaty butt next time!
Just as well you weren't seriously injured. Hmmmph.
Linda (sook54)
the thing is - the brain was located to south to mention and had been jigged around too much and was not in use - i agree with previous comment - spank him next time
I once fell off a treadmill quite a few years ago and lended on my arse. I've seen a couple of women fall off the treadmill in the past year at the gym. You're not alone, my dear. Keep your chin up! :)
Christina
http://myspace.com/christinachansalle
Post a Comment