Wk 6 Session 1 of C25k is quite easy when you know you can run 20-25 mins straight.. so I upped the treadmill speed and tried a slight incline.. I then turned the incline down (yep I'm still a wus sometimes) but kept working on the speed.. My ultimate goal will be to take this running thing outdoors and do as well as I have done on the treadmill..
Two takeaway meal situations today see me feeling pretty crap about getting out of the 70's.. I've made the best possible choices I could but it's so hard to know what the hidden fats are.. plus I'm now drinking wine with The Texan Boyfriend while watching All the Kings Men on DVD. All I need is a scene with Mark Ruffalo and I'll be happy to go to sleep.. and stop drinking this yummy yummy pinot noir...
I'm exhausted..
The Reality Show is not the hardest show I've worked on but has been a little brain taxing this week..
Also my landlord is contemplating bulldozing my entire backyard to build a double garage and concrete over the gardens.. oh and he'd like to raise the rent by another $40!!! I don't even have power points in the lounge room or bathroom... I'd gladly take power points over a double garage right now.. and bugger the rent rise!! it's bad enough we are paying a ridiculous amount for a smallish house in a inner city suburb that cost half this price 2 years ago..
Working tomorrow - being Saturday - so not getting a chance to do my usual workout.. but plenty of gossip to follow..
Right now I have to concentrate on the film I'm watching and then sleep and try not to dream of the challenges faced when trying to make a house green..
2 comments:
I hope your Saturday brought better news. I had a crap Friday too, only I soothed myself with a half a pitcher of cold beer, a plate of shrimp scamp and this week's episodes of "America's Next Top Model" and "Grey's Anatomy."
hey cupcake - my saturday was much better - though I really think I'm just going to have to move house.. ANTM is standard watching in my house! enjoy. :)
Post a Comment