Good Friday we woke up to this....

but what's a music festival without a little rain right?? Especially at Byron Bay at Easter - it's a given..
We drove down late Thursday night which worked out to be a great idea in terms of missing out on the insane Good Friday traffic. Getting in we met up with one third of our weekend holiday housemates. A late night chatting over wine before almost the best sleep I've had in sometime.. so far so good on keeping the Core Plan on track! Well I didn't indulge in the fabulous cheese platter made by the Texan Boyfriend.. that would come much later in the weekend...
So after a gorgeous cooked breakfast the preparations began - ie: sorting out the wet weather gear!

I did manage a C25k run on Friday morning which took me along the beach.. I'd love to say it was easy but I truly struggled a bit, making it through just.. and it was only a Wk 1 session!! I think I ran a little to hard..
No comments:
Post a Comment