Monday, April 30, 2007

plateau and beyond

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

69.7 this morning. Yay!

Considering the week I've had I'm very happy to be in the 60's.. It hit me also this morning that I still have a distance to go and it could easily take another 3mths plus.. However as this is the last time I will be this weight I'm happy to do the right thing and not lose weight too quickly.. I've been there before - which is exactly why I'm here now bigger then I've ever been.

**I threw a little BBQ dinner party for close friends yesterday. Full of lots of yummy salads and Core dishes.. a few little sneaky pieces of Halloumi - seriously I'm human!!.. mostly though I was good. Mental note to self though: Don't go throwing dinner parties when you are in the midst of a weight overhaul.

***I graduated from Wk 6 of C25k. Wk 7 starts tonight and I'm kinda looking forward to it.. 3 x 25 minute runs this week and Yoga in between.. and sticking to Core 100% right? right?? menu plan to follow.. I'm looking for inspiration!

No comments: