EAT LESS
I have a question about WW AU. What snacks can you have on core? Are some breads core for you?Thank you!PS For WW Core in the US no bread is core and snacks are limited to: milk, veggies, popcorn, and fruit.
Hi Anon,Core snacks here are also veggies, popcorn, fruit and skim milk.. But you are also allowed 2 slices of Multigrain Bread per day. I really try to limit the bread as it's one of my vices... I miss white bread!! But not as much as I like losing weight!N
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I have a question about WW AU.
What snacks can you have on core? Are some breads core for you?
Thank you!
PS For WW Core in the US no bread is core and snacks are limited to: milk, veggies, popcorn, and fruit.
Hi Anon,
Core snacks here are also veggies, popcorn, fruit and skim milk.. But you are also allowed 2 slices of Multigrain Bread per day. I really try to limit the bread as it's one of my vices... I miss white bread!! But not as much as I like losing weight!
N
Post a Comment