pun intended..
I will be repeating Week 4 of C25k. It's not because I haven't been able to complete the sessions - in fact I did Wk4 D3 with the treadmill on a 0.1 incline yesterday. Did I notice?? Well I had a certain crap womans magazine covering the treadmill display so I wouldn't clock watch and instead concentrate on
It wasn't until I finished the run that I realised I'd been running UPHILL - and sure it was a fake hill but I was rather pleased when I discovered the incline setting as I thought I was being a complete wus with the run...
So I'll repeat Wk 4 tonight, Wednesday and then Friday (on the beach).
Wk 5 will start next Monday. I'm just not ready to commit to it this week - much like several of my past relationships really.. Except this running biz is turning out to be a LOT healthier for me.
2 comments:
I too am having a comitment problem...I have a question for you about that. Do you run in the mornings or the afternoons? I'm needing some motivation!!!
And love the menu...can't wait for this weeks!
Hi J & J,
For the life of me I can't run in the mornings unless I've been awake for at least an hour!
I prefer to run after work during the week. On Saturdays and Sundays I go for a mid morning run.
I say run when you feel like it - have you started the C25k?? It's a great way to ease into becoming a 'runner'.
New Menu will be up later today :)
Nat
Post a Comment