Monday, April 2, 2007

Letters to Post #2

Dear Running Man responsible for my accident the other week,

You Smell. I don't mean that in a 3 yr olds limited insult capacity kind of way..

Nor do I mean it in a Girl Teases Boy, Girl Really Wants Boy to Kiss her down by the Basketball Court (I was more the cricket pitch type because a) noone was ever near the cricket pitches and b) there is a very good reason for that - the sport is dull!).

No I mean you really really smell - seriously how long have you been wearing that shirt you were running in? It's never been washed right? Also is it really necessary to do that grunting thing you do ever 3 mins on cue? What is that?? I really wish you would stop - it's friggin distracting.

Thank you kindly

That Girl.

3 comments:

Simone said...

Hi there,
A bit off the topic but can you tell me how to post a picture of your run from map my run website. I can't do it.

Miss N said...

Hi Simone,

I use 'Grab' on my Mac which is a program that lets you take a selection of a website image. ie: I trace the outline of the map with Grab and then save it as a jpeg.

Hope that helps! Email me if you want me to explain more.

Nat

Anonymous said...

Natsky, cricket is not boring!!!!