warm up 5 min - run 5 min - brisk walk 1 min - run 5 min - brisk walk 2 min - run 8 - brisk walk 2 - run 5 min...
That was my version of trying to run for 20mins..
But as The Texan Boyfriend says 'You couldn't do that a month ago'... and seeing as he's not exactly the worlds poster child for optimism it's a big statement coming from him... and he's right - also not a poster child for that either..
2 comments:
I can do a brisk trot from the refrigerator to the couch without getting too winded. How's that for fitness?
Kudos to you. I enjoy your blog and the inspiration it provides.
hey cupcake - that's hysterical! i find my self using the fridge door as a weight - opening and closing it in the 'should I - shouldn't I' extreme pilate/yoga/kitchen fridge exercise regime.
Thanks for visiting - stick around - I love new commenters!
Post a Comment