Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Reality got in the way

The Reality Show kept me at work late tonight... damn show going to air this weekend. A launch event really gets in the way of my personal life.. and by personal life I mean me and a treadmill. sad really.

So no running - no weights and just a WW vanilla ice cream - Australia's Next Top Model (Not the show I'm working on - I was just watching it because I love it the competition) and not even a glass of wine. Pact I made this week was to get back to that no wine during the week scenario.. After the hour and a half long meeting I had this afternoon about the colour of cushions, neon lights and refrigerators I really felt like wine! I settled for cranberry juice..

** Still getting over a rather curious incident on the weekend which saw 2 worlds of mine collide.. A very old friend whom I adore now mixes with a group of other friends belonging to a serious (yet never good for me) ex of mine. I wasn't sure how to react and quite sufficiently stuck my foot in my mouth and excelled at the Faux Par of the Year. Award pending of course - there is still time for me to top it - after all it's only April.. nominations close sometime after I've truly mad an ass of myself more..

4 comments:

missfee said...

Thanks for words of encouragement - where do you get the great weekly planner tool you keep putting on your blog?
How is the countdown progressing?
Thinking of you

Miss N said...

Hey Fee - no worries..

I make the menu plan myself.. gotta love excel! I also do a points version as well - but I'm loving Core so much that I doubt I'll ever go back to Points. It's a much healthier way of being on WW.

Although I don't think organic doughnuts will ever be able to factor into my planner! God knows how many points they are :)

missfee said...

the organic donut guy is on holiday at the moment - so just as well....

Anonymous said...

Oh please tell me that you are working on BB. That would be major excitement for this little old boring housewife LOL

PS - you are doing great with the workouts - keep it up!