Saturday, April 28, 2007

the week

It was next to impossible to stay on track this week - what with ANZAC day smack in the middle - which legally requires most true Australians to drink their body weight in beer - so says the assortment I was with..

There has been very little gym action - though I did hang out there Thursday night and think I attempted a workout that was at least passable.. There was sweat - that's gotta account for something right??

Dinner out last night proceeded by wine and giggles with a girlfriend. I ate cheese - for the first time in 2 months - and it felt good. Self-flagellation will probably happen later today for that one - but in the meantime I'm ok with it. Isn't that the point of WW???

Weekend is almost all accounted for. A little house hunting - because the house we got approved for yesterday fell through thanks to being dog owners - sheesh.. tre boring.. I decided I needed to be sociable and have comrades around for a BBQ tomorrow and of course I will need to make up for the cheese and wine by spending quality time down at gym and later taking the dog for a long long walk. Tempting to lose her along the way so I can rent the house I want!!! She just looked at me as I wrote that and I feel all kinds of wrong for even joking about her!

I'm up to 6.3 in C25k.. and I'm working on building up the weights.. I had a sneaky weigh in yesterday (who am I kidding I weigh myself every morning!) I broke the 70's but will not get excited about that until Monday morning.. post BBQ and all..

Gym shoes are on.

No comments: