As well as the training we discussed some diet ideas. I told her all about the Core program and how happy I am with it but I'm just finding it really hard to break past certain stages.. It happend at 71 kg and it's happening again now as I hover between 68 and 69 kg's. So this week I'm sticking to Core still but making it a very low carb and high protein week. I also have no functions, birthdays or random drinking events - which will be great for my wallet as well as my waist!
Here's this weeks Menu Plan - I'd be interested to know what anyone thinks. Remember to click on the picture to enlarge.
4 comments:
It looks good to my untrained eye. I look forward to reading about your results.
For the month of my birth the Billboard number 1 was Donny Osmond - Go Away Little Girl...
That's truly sad - funny - but sad :)
I meant to post that comment on your blog cupcake but Blogger is being all kinds of stupid with me this morning!
Surely being born the month that Go Away Little Girl became a #1 hit bodes well for a girl.
I think I might go microwave some eggs to celebrate.
Post a Comment