Friday, May 18, 2007

Core Friday

All I want is a nice steamy pile of hot chips with ketchup.. but instead..

Water: 2ltrs
Used points: so far none..
Breakfast:Scrambled eggs - I do these in the microwave - don't judge me :)
Lunch: Multigrain Roll made of wholemeal flour and no oil with Ham
Dinner: Roast Beef and Veges
Snacks: Banana and Diet Yoghurt
Exercise: does lying on the couch and the occasional stretch count? No? Well then I'll go for a walk with the dog for 45mins..
Alcohol: I doubt it very much

2 comments:

cupcake said...

We're not supposed to microwave eggs? What should I do, cook them on the stove? Come on. Percy L. Spencer invented the microwave in 1945, and it would be disrespectful to his memory not to microwave eggs.

Right??

Miss N said...

Exactly Cupcake!

Microwaves were invented for a reason - who am I to stand in the way of progress? :)