As suspected I didn't do too well with this mornings weigh in.. In fact it's now 2 weeks in a row there has been little change - despite getting down to 68 during a mid week sneaky weigh in.. I'm back to 69.7kg.. It has EVERYTHING to do with not tracking since Wednesday, using ALL of my 21 pts and being less then energetic with the exercise program.
BUT I did buy a dress that was a Size 10 on the weekend and what girl doesn't love a drop in dress sizes!
I need to be extra good this week and thankfully have no functions - though there is a birthday party.. urrgghh.
1 comment:
I have a not so good week coming up it is interfering with my commitment in a big way. I am committed but circumstances are going to conspire so that I will find it had to keep the committment.
I had to celebrate Mother's day on Sunday and my soon to be birthday with my husband's family, then my dinner and lunch out on my actual birthday on Wednesday and then lunch with my family at a fabulous restaurant on Saturday. I think the universe is really telling me its not going to happen this week - I can only hope I don't put on any weight, between work and my social life this week I have next to no time to exercise unless I start my day at 5am in the dark.... Its not FAIR!!
Post a Comment