Saturday, May 12, 2007

post function..

That 'afternoon of drinking and nibbles' turned into a dance-off to Flashdance at 3am in a Gold Coast high rise.. How many exercise points would that have earned me???

It's Saturday morning and I'm only just now feeling human again.. just..

The good news is that I stuck to only Core food for the nibbles as I had arranged Sushi and vegetable plates.. Thus avoiding the spring rolls and other greasy yummy looking assortments.. The not so great news is that I may have over spent my left over point allowance on Lychee Caprioskas - and I say 'may of' because I can't quite remember the steps involved that led me to the 3am dance off.. One minute it was all light beers and soda water, separately of course and then it was Vodka and a Irene Cara medley.. I guess I'll be spending the weekend making up for it..

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love sensible events that turn into crazy stuff like that!

Flashdancing trumps all other exercising so you'll be sweet :D

Miss N said...

I've also found out this morning that the dance off moved into an Interpretive Dance event.. I'm banking at least 4 points for that! Not that it's helped this mornings weigh in at all!!!!

cupcake said...

Interpretive Dance can be quite exhilerating, especially when one is feeling rather uninhibited.

You need a night like that every now and then. Otherwise, you wouldn't have fun stories to tell future generations. And us.