This is me - today - 10 kilos lighter then I was 16 weeks ago.. 68Kgs in fact and I'm 163 cm tall..

What prompted me to try that dress on today was seeing a photo from News Years - trust me cutting of my head in the NY pic below is a good thing! A LOT of vodka was involved and the silly grin I had on my face was just plain ridiculous... :) Cutting off my head above is because I just woke up and there was no brushing of the hair... it's sunday ok.

I still have another 10 kilos to go befre I reach GW..
And should I ever wear this dress again?????
3 comments:
nat you look fantastic - keep up the great work
hey nat!
wow you look great in that dress.Just wait and see what it looks like in another 10kgs!!
keep it up!
nic
Thanks guys! and thanks for not mentioning how ridiculously untanned I am.. :)
Post a Comment