All good in theory - especially the increase in pay and keeping me busy. My major issue with it however is the fact I have to deal with a co-worker who is less then happy that he isn't 'the boss' - in fact he hates hates hates that he has to listen to a woman. Quite honestly I'm an incredibly reasonable person - always willing to let people go early - mainly because I hate anyone sitting around doing nothing when they have completed all their tasks - Pet Hate At Work #1 - and besides sometimes I need to get to a pump class which requires leaving
Seeing as I'm not shy about standing up for myself or dealing with these types of situations I found myself this morning having to play the boss role. I'm not sure if I was successful - someone is not going to change their opinion or attitude in one easy step. Let's just hope the day gets better...
No comments:
Post a Comment