Friends and I did our own version of
Sideways on the weekend as I mentioned below.. We were in search of wine and there was plenty to be
guzzled found. We visited a number of cellar doors - filled up the boot of the car with various pinot noirs and stayed in a pleasent motel that may have had a touch of Bates motel about it but was warm and comfortable and came equipped with a lady that was full of useful information..
How do you stay on track with WW while traipsing around wineries???? By resisting all temptation to dive into the nearest plate of hot chips when suffering a hangover to rival New Years Day. I did prep for the event by storing the bonus points which I knew I blew in the first day. Sometimes life can't be all about WW.
second pic is my traveling companion - she loves a frolic amongst vines..
No comments:
Post a Comment