My new weigh in day is Wednesdays.. Mondays just don't work for me anymore - not that I lose it completely on the weekends but I exercise so much then that I think the payout doesn't come until about Wednesdays.. Ok - LAME reason but it's all I have!
So the Scales reluctantly read out to me (if it had a voice it would sound reluctant ok..) 66.7kg.. that's a -600gr loss since I last posted a weigh in on my blog..
I've signed up to a 10 in 10 weeks challenge on the WW boards. Another 10kg will see me at goal - realistically I haven't recorded a 1kg a week loss in some time -- I seem to be limping home to goal with minor gram losses.. but limping home I am.
Richie the lyrca clad Personal Trainer is on a mission to stop me from weighing myself. Bless his sports socks and perfectly chiseled torso... He doesn't know me very well yet.. but he did say I was looking good! Which wins him an enormous amount bonus points.
The European Adventure takes off in approx 10 weeks - so fingers crossed I do get close to goal by then! My first port of call will be St Petersburg and then Helsinki.. Now that will be an interesting challenge with the Core plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment