I'm heading off to the Mornington Peninsula tomorrow - a lovely 6am flight will take me to the southern state where one of my best friends has the lovely task of picking me up from the airport at 9am. Nice of me to plan an early morning flight huh? She did threaten to leave me at the airport until she was good and ready to collect me. She will be bringing another bestie of mine with her so we can do breakfast and girly chats..
Then we are heading here:
For a bit of this:
To be followed by more of this:
And then weigh in is on Monday - which I'll have to delay to Tuesday considering I'll still be gallivanting the Victorian state and most probably take in a spot of shopping before I return home.. maybe here:
1 comment:
Buon voyage! It looks like a wonderful trip. That weigh-in would be the very last thing I think about.
Post a Comment