Tuesday, July 3, 2007

weekend and a change of WW plans

So the weekend turned out to be quite an impromptu wine and good food festival with fab friends.. Friday night saw us crowded into our favourite chinese restaurant in Chinatown for a birthday celebration. The food was great, healthy and plentiful but I was completely under control.. the same may not be said for that extra glass of wine or 2 - but hey you still gotta live on WW and enjoy life..

Saturday - we finalised the ticketing of the European Adventure and added Eurorail passes. We opted for the 10 days in 2 months pass to give us enough flexibility in what little time we really have.. Russian visa's are next - which means we have to choose a hotel there this week.

Saturday night was another birthday celebration with the same friends(different birthday) from the night before. This time it was a Sri Lankan feast which one of my friends does so brilliantly that whenever one is organised everything is dropped and we hightail it to his place loaded with the willingness to help in one hand and goodies to add to the feast in the other. Good times.

There was lots of this:



Followed by this:



Home by midnight - it was a little chilly - so I ended up like this:



I swear my dog has a crush on me.

It's weigh in tomorrow - I've decided I am changing plans for a week from Core to Points. I haven't tracked in a long time and while I love Core for that reason it's kind of like doing a system check to see how on track I am. I'm still having small loses so I think if I do a stocktake of my points intake I can get a decent idea of what I may be doing wrong and of course what I'm doing right..

No comments: