65.1
baby steps baby steps..
Detoxing from wine with the help of vodka - it's much lower in calories!
Great gym sessions on the weekend - pump last night and a run monday night that made me feel great. Lots and lots of fruit and a semi vegetarian diet. The Texan and I have been buying less meat because we like the good stuff - which of course is expensive and eats into (no pun intended!) the European Adventure budget.. sacrifices need to be made so gluttony can be resurrected in Europe. Priorities.
I'm also using Calorie King as a tracking tool since I gave up Weight Watchers Online.. Good thing it's free - but it's a little cumbersome that it makes me appreciate the simpleness of WW etools.. except there are so many mistakes in WW calculations and lots of data that needs updating..
Happy with this weeks baby loss! Spinnning tonight and then for the next week it all gets a little crazy as this show reaches it's finale and draws to a close and there are wrap parties and general craziness to look forward to...
No comments:
Post a Comment