Tuesday, July 10, 2007

workout binge

You can tell I'm a day a way from weigh in: I Spun and Pumped last night. 2 hrs of my life I shall never see again and for most of that 2 hrs I stunk. Charming right?

Well you try and smell pretty in such circumstances - no air con, lots of sweaty bodies!

Tonight another pump class (less smelly when you don't do a spin class first) and a small run. Workout Binging™ is the new craze - well for me.. It tends to coincide with 'I'm not drinking wine until Entourage is on Wednesday night'.. This is how I deal with my wine guilt people!

So I've been on Points for the past 2 weeks - a change from Core.. and you know what I don't think it makes any difference. When I look at the Point tracker I'm pretty much sticking to Core foods and guidelines anyway. It's been interesting to note that in terms of points some days I go over and some days I'm way under.. It pretty much evens out. Until I spot that alluring bottle of Pinot... hmmm Pinot..

No comments: